Broker Registration Guidelines
- All items on Registration Form must be completed and returned no later than 5:00 PM two days before date of auction.
- Registration Form must be signed by Broker, Agent and Prospect.
- No Broker will be recognized on a prospect who has previously contacted our office.
- The Broker/Agent must view properties with Prospective Buyer/Bidder, attend and register at the auction with Prospective Buyer/Bidder, and in the event Prospective Buyer/Bidder is the High Bidder, Broker/Agent must sign Purchase Agreement. No commission will be paid if Purchase Agreement is not signed by Broker/Agent.
- No commission will be paid to any broker or agent that is participating in the purchase of property as a principal. An affidavit may be required as proof that the licensed agent is serving only as an agent and not as a principal. Registration of Brokers by other Brokers will not be accepted.
- Commissions will be paid only after Gilmore Auction & Realty Co. has been paid in full.
- There will be No Exceptions to these rules and No Oral Registrations will be accepted.
- Registration of Agents or Brokers by other Agents or Brokers will not be accepted.
- A reasonable opening bid is required in order to qualify for commission.
Completing the Broker Registration Form:
- Print form
- Complete form
- Return completed form by mail or fax (information on bottom of form)